ALL NEW / **TWO-HOUR SEASON FI...
WED 8/7c SEP 3

“SO YOU THINK CAN DANCE” Leaps Into a 10th Season!!

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE will be back for its 10th season!

Auditions for Season 10 will kick off Friday, Jan. 18 in Austin, TX at The Joe R. and Teresa Lozano Long Center for the Performing Arts. The show will continue its search for America’s Favorite Dancers on Monday, Feb. 11 at Saint Andrew’s Hall in Detroit, MI; Thursday, Feb. 21 at the Boston Opera House in Boston, MA; Thursday, March 14 at the Orpheum Theatre in Memphis, TN; and Friday, March 22 at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles, CA.

“I couldn’t be more proud of the amazing work that Nigel and the entire SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE team has done over the past nine seasons,” said Mike Darnell, President of Alternative Entertainment, Fox Broadcasting Company.  “This show is truly one of the most compelling series on television and I can’t wait to bring it back for Season 10.”

In Season Ten, producers will travel across the country in search of dancers who represent the best America has to offer. Those who shine during auditions will be given a ticket to Las Vegas for call-backs, where they work with top choreographers to learn and then be judged on multiple styles of dance. The best of the best will then move on to the live competition shows this summer.

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE Audition Information:

Cities Dates Venues
Austin, TX Friday, Jan. 18 The Joe R. and Teresa Lozano Long Center for the Performing Arts
701 W. Riverside Drive
Austin, TX 78704
Detroit, MI Monday, Feb. 11 Saint Andrew’s Hall
431 E. Congress Street
Detroit, MI 48226
Boston, MA* Thursday, Feb. 21 Boston Opera House
539 Washington Street
Boston MA 02111
Memphis, TN* Thursday, March 14 Orpheum Theatre
203 S. Main Street
Memphis, TN 38103
Los Angeles, CA* Friday, March 22 The Orpheum Theatre
842 S. Broadway
Los Angeles, CA 90014

** Venue information may change so keep checking back here for the latest information.

Registration will begin at 8:00 AM at each venue. Auditioners traveling to cities for the open calls should make arrangements to stay for at least two days (* Boston & Memphis – three days) following their initial audition in the event of a callback. For *Los Angeles, dancers will need to be available on both Monday 3/25 and Tuesday 3/26 for a potential callback.

Dancers must be either a U.S. citizen, legal permanent resident of the U.S. or possess a current legal Employment Authorization Card enabling him/her to seek employment freely in the U.S. (i.e., without restrictions as to employer) by the date specified in the eligibility rules. Dancers must be no younger than 18 or older than 30 years of age on the first day they register for auditions. Any dancer who is a minor in his/her state of residence must also have a parent or legal guardian sign all required documents. Dancers must provide legal, valid proof of age when they register for auditions.

DANCERS PLEASE BRING YOUR AUDITION MUSIC ON A CD, NOT ON A DRIVE.  Please review the details on the link at MUSIC INFO SEASON 10.

Auditions FAQS

Get Audience Tickets

Auditions Forms:

Eligibility Requirements Season 10

Audition Agreement Season 10

Personal Release Season 10

Music Info Season 10

Comments

229 comments on ““SO YOU THINK CAN DANCE” Leaps Into a 10th Season!!“

1. Alyse - wrote:

Hey! So it has been about 4 days and the paperwork won’t pull up, but I’m still wanting to audition in 2 days… any help would be appreciated! Thank you!!!

3/20/2013 10:15 PM UTC

2. Alyse - wrote:

3/20/2013 10:17 PM UTC

3. TatumWright - wrote:

How come the links to the paperwork don’t work

3/21/2013 5:49 PM UTC

4. MARIAELENA LAYA - wrote:

Go …Go…… Stefania Gorski – LUCK LUCK….. she is my Daughter.

3/22/2013 7:06 AM UTC

5. Leah - wrote:

I have watched the show since the beginning and never had the courage to audition. And i have 2yrs left before i reach the max out age. and I missed the auditons this yr and they didnt even have one close to philly, y was there no NY audtion this yr?

3/22/2013 10:55 AM UTC

6. captainmorgan - wrote:

You need to come to Charlotte, NC for season 11 auditions there are a lot of awesome dances that could not make it to any of the audition cities. We also missed you on the tour :(

3/22/2013 1:25 PM UTC

7. studio68 - wrote:

I think you should try checking out people of Wilkes county they have really great dancers

3/23/2013 6:26 AM UTC

8. Yakov Kezerashvili - wrote:

Love the Show, my wife and I watch it every time !!!!!! Time for a new season, we miss it!!!! Lets begin :)

3/23/2013 4:48 PM UTC

9. Yakov Kezerashvili - wrote:

Love the Show, never missed one :) Lets bring it to NYC !!! Wife and I miss the show, need to have it more often !

3/23/2013 5:24 PM UTC

10. Robin - wrote:

Does anybody know when the new season of SYTYCD starts?

3/29/2013 6:24 PM UTC

11. Suze - wrote:

Tuesday, May 14th

4/2/2013 8:01 PM UTC

12. JWT - wrote:

I am absolutely ecstatic that SYTYCD has made it to Season 10 and I hope there is a celebration for it. I have watched the show since the beginning and love every second.
    This show bring me an amazing happiness whenever I watch it. I have every episode of every season and whenever i feel down, I whip out some SYTYCD and it makes the sadness go away.
    I wish i could personally thank Nigel, the judges, the choreographers, and the dancers for making my life happier, but I will have to settle for this.
    Looking forward to Season 10. ALL SMILES HERE!!

4/5/2013 7:41 PM UTC

13. Wendy - wrote:

My husband and I love the show. Please come out with complete seasons on dvd. I know many people would buy them. We’d be first in line!!!

4/6/2013 10:12 AM UTC

14. sherica twitty - wrote:

I dont think i can dances i know i had a chance i show yall wat i could do

4/8/2013 5:07 AM UTC

15. Don - wrote:

Wendy – unfortunately, the enormous cost of getting DVD rights to all of the music (which has to be done separately from the broadcast rights) pretty much makes DVDs of the show impossible. Even the SYTYCD “fitness” DVDs released a few years ago had generic music.

4/8/2013 11:52 AM UTC

16. Anonymous - wrote:

Why arent you guys auditioning in Salt Lake City??? I really hope you do auditions in Salt lake for season 14…. if there is going to be a season 14… I’m 14 and I have 4 years to go til i audition… I really hope you guys do have auditions in Salt Lake City!!!

4/8/2013 12:27 PM UTC

17. Larry Thomas Jr - wrote:

I want to audition for the next season!!

4/9/2013 7:47 AM UTC

18. CTP - wrote:

Does anyone know what is the duration of the show
    Recording are from what day to what day? And when it airs?

4/10/2013 5:03 AM UTC

19. WENA DOWS - wrote:

My cousin from Sweden is coming to visit July 24 -August 12. The ONLY activity she has requested is to come to a SYTYCD show. How do I get tickets:?:?:? Please respond.

Thanks………… -

4/16/2013 9:01 AM UTC

20. Inger - wrote:

That is what I want to know too, I can not wait for when it airs too! I love the show!

4/16/2013 7:21 PM UTC

21. A Milli - wrote:

Come to Utah please………

4/20/2013 9:22 AM UTC

22. Steffanie Proctor - wrote:

I live right outside of Nashville, Tn and missed the 2013 auditions can you tell me when the 2014 auditions will be and will you be in Memphis again?

4/20/2013 6:53 PM UTC

23. ashish prasad - wrote:

I love dancing,please invite me to come on your stage and dance.thank you.

4/20/2013 9:38 PM UTC

24. Mariama - wrote:

I really think someone should choreograph to Bruno Mars- “When I was your man”. That would be a beautiful duet!

4/21/2013 10:57 AM UTC

25. Leticia - wrote:

I love this show, when is the new season starting? can wait to see it.

4/26/2013 10:32 PM UTC

26. Kandita - wrote:

I want to dance to a fast song

Please let me come the show i want to become famous

4/30/2013 9:19 AM UTC

27. Carole - wrote:

Hello,
    About a show call: Where are they know? That would be nice to know if they are still in the business of dancing.

5/3/2013 9:19 AM UTC

28. yanina - wrote:

hey ! mi name ir yanina and
    I’m from Argentina and I love this program my dream is to go there to dance and participate in so you think you can dance
    I have 17 years just hope you can read my sueñoo! thanks

5/4/2013 10:53 AM UTC

29. Kai - wrote:

I really hope this show makes it to season 15! I’m 13 now and love to dance but don’t have time to take lessons (i’m doing school work 24/7 cuz i’m starting college when i’m 15). I used to take lessons, and it has always been my dream to just quit everything and go dance. Please keep this show going!!!!

5/5/2013 6:04 AM UTC