WED 8/7c JUL 23

Tabitha and Napoleon D’umo Welcome Baby Boy

It's a boy for NappyTabs!

So You Think You Can Dance’s Hip Hop choreographers, Tabitha and Napoleon D’umo, welcomed their first child on Friday, August 10. Since their baby boy arrived during the Olympics, they named him London Riley.

According to US Weekly, London arrived at 10:01pm and weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. and measured 20 inches long. We’re sure London will be dancing his way into our hearts very soon!

The couple will have time to relax with their new boy, as tonight’s SYTYCD is all Contemporary choreography from Mia Michaels.

Congrats, NappyTabs!

Comments

12 comments on “Tabitha and Napoleon D’umo Welcome Baby Boy“

1. Lori - wrote:

Congrats on your bundle of joy little boy!! Get prepared to feel more love than you thought was possible!!

8/15/2012 3:51 PM UTC

2. Donna - wrote:

Congrats to NappyTabs on the birth of your beautiful baby boy!

8/15/2012 5:02 PM UTC

3. Erika - wrote:

Congratulations Nappytabs! Welcome to the world little London <3

8/15/2012 6:26 PM UTC

4. Watergypsy - wrote:

OMG!! Congrats you guys what an awesome feeling parents. Good luck for the next 18++++ years. Mine is 31 and you never stop being a parent. He is absolutely adorable!!

8/15/2012 6:28 PM UTC

5. Beth - wrote:

The Camera Work was Awful! From opening thru – We want to see both dancers and full stage. Let them dance and us watch not pieces of each that is your choice! (like the butt dance)

8/15/2012 6:37 PM UTC

6. Kolby Streeby - wrote:

Congratulations NappyTabs! What a sweet baby boy for a couple of sweet choreograhers!

8/15/2012 6:55 PM UTC

7. Carolyn B - wrote:

Congrats you two!!! Don’t blink, take in every moment because they grow up in a blink of the eye! Love to your newly expanded family and thanks for sharing him with us he is just as beautiful as you both!

8/15/2012 9:49 PM UTC

8. Christie - wrote:

Congratulations! What a lovely picture and how nice that you are sharing this moment with us.

8/16/2012 2:25 PM UTC

9. Rosie Carter - wrote:

I’m so excited for you both congrats on your new bundle of joy!!

8/24/2012 1:24 AM UTC

10. Morgan - wrote:

Congratulations you guys!!! I wish you the very best and lots of happiness!!:)

8/28/2012 3:05 PM UTC

11. Jamie - wrote:

I love you guys and congrats the new member to your family. So I love you guys as choreographers. I Absolutely love all the dances you two did on so you think you can dance. There’s this song I was listening to and I thought to myself if anybody did a dance to this song who would it be n boom you guys popped in my head. It’s a song by trey songz called can’t be friends. I love this song cuz it hits pretty close to home. I hope you guys get this and consider choreographing a dance. Thanks

(Fingers crossed)

12/24/2012 2:18 AM UTC

12. Lynnette Fulkerson-Grady - wrote:

Congrats on that new baby. Enjoy him cause they get big fast. Take lots of pictures. They last a lifetime.

1/2/2013 7:35 PM UTC