The 64th Primetime Emmy Nominations were announced this morning, and So You Think You Can Dance earned a very impressive SIX Emmy nominations!
The nominations are as follows:
- -Outstanding Reality-Competition Program
- -Cat Deeley, Outstanding Host For A Reality Or Reality-Competition Program
- -Outstanding Choreography, In This Shirt / Turning Tables / Heart Asks For Pleasure First, Stacey Tookey, Choreographer
- -Outstanding Choreography, Misty Blue / Velocity, Christopher Scott, Choreographer
- -Outstanding Choreography, Whatever Lola Wants / Please Mr. Jailor / Where Do I Begin, Spencer Liff, Choreographer
- -Outstanding Lighting Design/Lighting Direction For A Variety Series
In the show’s history (including these 6 nominations), So You Think You Can Dance has earned 29 nominations and won 9.
The Emmy award show will take place on September 23. Check back here on September 24th to see how So You Think You Can Dance did.
Congrats to all of the nominees!