ALL NEW / **TWO-HOUR SEASON FI...
WED 8/7c SEP 3

SYTYCD and Cat Win Golden Remote Awards

Thanks for awarding Cat Deeley and So You Think You Can Dance with Golden Remote

So You Think You Can Dance won big in E! Online’s first-ever Golden Remote Awards. The awards left it up to the readers to vote for their favorite TV shows, moments, and stars, and you gave two awards to SYTYCD:

Favorite Reality Show: So You Think You Can Dance
Favorite Reality Star: Cat Deeley, So You Think You Can Dance

Thanks to all who voted for the show and for Cat!

Teens, you still have time to vote for SYTYCD for “Choice Summer TV Show” in the Teen Choice Awards 2012.

Comments

13 comments on “SYTYCD and Cat Win Golden Remote Awards“

1. Psion - wrote:

Are you aware of NASA’s dance video, for 2012 July 10 on
    http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html , see:

7/12/2012 5:25 AM UTC

2. Amy P - wrote:

I have no idea where to post this, and I’m sure you hear this all the time, but when will you release seasons on DVD? For several years I’ve been waiting. I know I’m not alone in this – you guys are amazing and the show is something I watch over and over on my DVR. However, I want to have every season at my fingertips (and I want to clean out my DVR). PLEASE!!! With the continual success of the show, let people have greater access. This show produces something uniquely beautiful and I think it’s important that it become more accessible. Even the older seasons, which might feel slightly dated in terms of production and wardrobe, transcend as all good art does. Please listen to your fans and release the season on DVD. We love you guys!!

7/12/2012 6:44 AM UTC

3. Toni Blackman - wrote:

Just wanted to let cat no that on last night show it looked like she had no top lip, i think she is wonderful & beautiful and just wanted her to know not to wear that shade of lipstick ever. Cheers from Australia Toni xx

7/12/2012 8:40 AM UTC

4. kimdong - wrote:

Demo something

7/13/2012 1:39 AM UTC

5. Leigh - wrote:

I have enjoyed your show from Season 1. I trully believe Travis’s routine this last week (with Audrey & Matthew); will win him an award (It was just that superb!). Others were very good. The quality of the dancers are amazing. Looking forward to seeing how they blossom with their craft.

7/17/2012 7:43 PM UTC

6. Marilyn Phelps - wrote:

The dance with the bathtub..the judges had a problem and did not know what it was..maybe it was her hair. It took on a life of its own and the style did not move well with the dance or the music

7/18/2012 5:42 PM UTC

7. Florida Dance Junkie - wrote:

This show is the MOST! One thought though…My family and friends are not sure if we agree that others (choreographers & everyone they choose to consult) should provide input for the judges’ decisions to keep or remove the contestants. If you are now moving toward including extraneous factors, consider sharing this info with the dancers and the public. The dancers will have a chance to react and respond, as well as improve in these areas. The public would vote with more information. Would a dance score card be considered? It might include judges’ scores, choreographers’ scores & the public’s votes, weighted as you like. Without the viewers in the loop, we worry that the show may become more political than performance-based. Contestants might focus on behaviors that are not necessarily dance or performance-driven. WE ADORE THIS SHOW and are only trying to provide input to possibly help.

7/18/2012 10:45 PM UTC

8. dancer girl - wrote:

I cant believe the judges sent Alexa home. She was the best dancer in the top 20 and now I dont really want to watch anymore /:

7/19/2012 12:26 AM UTC

9. kim watson - wrote:

Wow, Cat Deeley, you absolutely glow. Sometimes it is difficult to concentrate on the routines with Cat on the show. Stunning is the word to describe that beauty. But on to the show. Who dressed Nigel last night? Did he have to borrow that suit. It didn’t suit… But Nigel is great. On the first season I was afraid he would be like Simon and just try to embarrass everyone but Nigel stepped up and genuinely cares about dancing and people. My respect, Nigel. I love Mary for her expertise but she can get a little loud after a few toddies. And yes Sonia is softening up a little. She does incredible work still. It is a treat to watch all the routines, you never know what you will get from the variety of choreographers. And the dancers are obviously the best of the best America has to offer. Great show guys, keep up the good work.

7/19/2012 4:31 AM UTC

10. Jean W - wrote:

I just want to second Amy P’s post. I just keep hoping that I will see the seasons I missed one day having only discovered you 2 seasons ago.

I just wish everyone could win. This is such a tough season. All the dancers are spectacular.

7/19/2012 4:38 AM UTC

11. Jena H - wrote:

I love this show and have watched since season 1 so I am very disappointed by the format this season. Why only one day a week with no results show? It just doesn’t seem fair to the dancers this new way. I don’t mind the two winners but really hate the no results show. I sure hope you change it back to the way it was!

7/19/2012 7:09 AM UTC

12. Walker7 - wrote:

I agree with dancer girl. I am very heartbroken over the elimination of Alexa. She deserved to go far, and I had high hopes for her. I even gave her lots and lots of votes. I hope that something will be done about this. But, as always, the show must go on. I will still continue to watch and vote every week.

7/21/2012 2:20 PM UTC

13. Bob - wrote:

Not sure where to post this but I need some help with the lyrics on the songs the group sings between acts. I can make out the repetive “So you think you can dance, dance dance”, but, for the life of me, I can NOT understand the other number. To me it sounds like they are saying “Stand over me”, which makes no sense. Can anyone clarify this please?
    Thanks