ALL NEW / **TWO-HOUR SEASON FI...
WED 8/7c SEP 3

Follow SYTYCD on Pinterest

Follow SYTYCD on Pinterest

So You Think You Can Dance is pinning some of the coolest dance photos from the show on our new Pinterest account. Follow all of our pins: http://pinterest.com/DANCEonFOX/. On Pinterest, you can like, comment on, and repin your favorite photos.

Be sure to check out new photos from Season 9 each week here.

Follow SYTYCD on other social networks:
-Twitter
-Facebook
-Dance Community

Tune in to FOX Wednesdays this summer at 8/7c for all-new episodes of So You Think You Can Dance!

Comments

6 comments on “Follow SYTYCD on Pinterest“

1. Donna J. Nash - wrote:

I love this show! Why is it the camera has to pan the judges while the contestants are performing?!? I want to watch the contestants, not the judges! We lose/miss a lot watching them watch what we should be seeing.

6/13/2012 4:39 PM UTC

2. Christie Lowe - wrote:

I love Adam, I think he is an amazing judge and person. We just watched SLC auditions, and he made the show worth watching. We just moved to SLC and we love it, but SYTYCD showed the amazing parts of SLC, that so many people overlook! Thank you…we love you SYTYCD!!! Favorite show EVER!

6/13/2012 9:14 PM UTC

3. StacyL - wrote:

I read somewhere that the ratings were down but I don’t know how they are polling because the majority of my co-workers, family and friends watch it. I had lunch with my 2 over 60 aunts and we discussed how much we love this show. Its ageless, fun, uplifting…just terrific.
    Thank you Nigel! Please keep going!!

6/14/2012 5:24 PM UTC

4. Marchia - wrote:

I love this show, but I work the afternoon shift. Never minded, I could always see this show on line over the weekend when I’m off. Well, now FOX will not let you see it unless you have Verizon,DIrect TV, ETC. I am livid. I don’t have cable, and I have a prepaid cell phone. According to the rulles, I can’t watch it on line for a MONTH!!!!!!!!!! A MONTH! I need High speed internet for my son who is going to college thru my land line. FOX is certainly forgetting about the little people and caring too much about BIG BUSINESS. I have to wonder what sort of kick back do they get from this. I can’t afford the money for Cable or Direct TV, or have a big cell phone plan. Why would I when I do not need them. This has me so upset! It seems that if you cannot afford to blow your money away, then companies like FOX will try to take more and more away from us. I have look all over on FOX.com to find an email or something to complain, but one cannot be found. Not all of us can work the day shif to see the show as it happens.

6/15/2012 7:11 PM UTC

5. william coulitsis - wrote:

I THINK THE GIRL DANCER WHO WAS KICKED IN THE HEAD HELPING A MALE DANCER EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS THROUGH TO THE NEXT ROUND, SENT TO THE HOSPITAL, LOOSES 21/2 HOURS REHEARSAL OF A GROUP NUMBER, AND THEN GETS KICKED OFF IS OUTRAGEOUS. SHE SHOULD BE CALLED BACK TO AT LEAST DANCE FOR HER LIFE. THE BLOND WITH THE BLANK FACE GETS ANOTHER CHANCE. NOT FAIR

6/22/2012 6:08 PM UTC

6. Juani - wrote:

June 29, 2011There are several posts out there near this, There’s no doubt that taknig there reference could experience made this spot or article really informative. That’s not me expression this information is not good. Simply I can pronounce that the info provided here was unique, merely to make it more in close proximity to complete, supporting with other former information will receive been actually good. The points you have touched listed here are important, thus Let me spot several of the information here to construct this actually great for entirely the newbie’s here. Thanks for these records. Actually helpful!

8/7/2012 10:56 AM UTC