WED 8/7c AUG 6

SYTYCD Earns TCA Award Nomination

SYTYCD is nominated for a Television Critics Association Award.

It was announced on June 6 that So You Think You Can Dance is one of five nominated TV shows for the Outstanding Achievement in Reality Programming honor at this year’s Television Critics Association Awards. The award winners will be revealed on July 28.

The Outstanding Achievement in Reality Programming category was added last year, and this is So You Think you can Dance’s first TCA Award nomination!

Watch the outstanding show all summer long on Wednesdays at 8/7c on FOX.

Comments

6 comments on “SYTYCD Earns TCA Award Nomination“

1. Carys Morgan - wrote:

This comment has nothing to do with the header. I have watched the show every year since season 2 and it is the high point of my life in the summer. Now not only are episodes locked after airing for online viewers but I see now that they are locked for 30 DAYS and removed after a week so they cannot be rewatched. This is a disaster of epic proportions quoting Adam S. I do not own a tv, cannot afford tv and cable,
    and now will never get one because of this. I will fight against this. SYTYCD this is the beginning of the end. I hope other hopeful viewers will chime in on this. I may not watch at all this season. Breaks my heart, it really does. What is FOX thinking?

6/10/2012 4:55 PM UTC

2. Frustrated Viewer - wrote:

I agree Carys – this is ridiculous. It was bad enough last summer having to wait, but 30 days! And then when the 30 days are up, I won’t be able to see the entire season anyway.
    I love this program and think it is important television but I can’t support Fox and their greed. I guess I won’t be watching this season and I’m thinking I may remove all Fox shows from my subscriptions.

6/15/2012 3:31 PM UTC

3. jack - wrote:

since both of you have commented here, it is a safe bet you either have, or have access to a computer, preferably with a broadband connection. if not, most libraries now have broadband internet as well as public computers. search youtube under sytycd until you find someone who is posting individual performances and/or whole episodes. there are many, as sytycd is viewed all around the world (and there are several versions of sytycd taking place in other countries, and many post their videos to the web. i often watch them that way.

i believe sytycd is on hulu as well, but since i rarely need to resort to hulu i can’t be sure. in any case, if you are diligent and persistent you will be rewarded, despite fremantle’s sillyness.

6/18/2012 2:50 AM UTC

4. Walt Dickinson - wrote:

I agree with the above… but I am happy to pay to watch the shows I love. This is not available on Itunes or any other paid internet tv such as Hulu plus. I understand corporations need profits so charge me… just dont force me to join Dish or comcast!!!

6/18/2012 4:44 PM UTC

5. Kiara - wrote:

Go alexa!I love you,your so good!

6/28/2012 7:05 AM UTC

6. Alex - wrote:

June 27, 2011 I wanted to put you this very lltite remark in order to give thanks once again for the pretty views you have provided on this page. This has been certainly particularly open-handed with people like you to make unreservedly what exactly a few individuals might have made available as an electronic book to generate some money for themselves, most notably since you might have tried it in the event you wanted. These things likewise acted like a great way to be certain that other people have similar dream just as my own to know a whole lot more on the topic of this issue. I believe there are several more pleasurable moments ahead for many who go through your website.

8/7/2012 1:01 AM UTC