WED 8/7c JUL 23

Attend the So You Think You Can Dance Experience: New Dates

Introducing the SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE EXPERIENCE, September 21-23 at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas!

SYTYCDX is a 2-3 day workshop filled with classes, seminars, a mock audition opportunity, and performances.  Participants have a chance to win scholarships, tickets to a live taping of SYTYCD Season 9, Gift Packages, complete with SYTYCD Tour Merchandise, and more. This unique event grants guests VIP status with up-close and personal access to a renowned roster of choreographers and SYTYCD Alumni Dancers.

SYTYCDX is open to the public for students and enthusiasts 18 and older. For more information, including registration for the event, go to www.sytycdx.com

Comments

46 comments on “Attend the So You Think You Can Dance Experience: New Dates“

1. Jane Nelson - wrote:

Please come to Kansas City and do this!

1/12/2012 3:01 PM UTC

2. Jessica Pino - wrote:

Wow, this is absolutely amazing. What a great experience this is. I have a passion for dance, it actually saved my life. Coming from a broken home, dance helped express my emotions in such a relieving way. Watching So You Think You Can Dance makes my passion grow even more. Anyone attending this even is truely blessed.

1/12/2012 3:31 PM UTC

3. Alex - wrote:

I so love this show

1/13/2012 12:33 AM UTC

4. p.parthasaradhi - wrote:

i love dance that’s all

1/13/2012 5:44 AM UTC

5. Judith Foster - wrote:

I am trying to find out how I can email or snail mail Sonya Tayeh.

1/15/2012 12:21 AM UTC

6. Mary - wrote:

When is the next season?

1/19/2012 10:09 AM UTC

7. daira medina - wrote:

me encanta bailar,creo que es una manera de expresar mis sentimientos y mi pasion por el baile,no soy bailarina todavia,pero dentro de poco empezare a tomar clases de ballet y me gustaria mucho formarme como bailarina profesional e ir a audiciones en los estados unidos,como por ejemplo presentarme en audiciones de cantantes famoso como lady gaga,beyonce,britney spears,rihanna,christina aguilera etc,o en audiciones para entrar a shows como “so you think you can dance”…en fin AMO BAILAR y me encantaria algun día poder formar parte de “so you think you can dance”
    me llamo daira medina,tengo 15 años,soy de buenos aires argentina…Gracias♥

1/22/2012 12:40 PM UTC

8. I am 61 and want to go to this seminar!!! I love dance and was told I was a natural. Circumstances didn't allow me to pursue my dream so I would love to make it happen in Vegas even if I am a senior!!!! - wrote:

I love to dance and even though I am a senior citizen at 61, I know I could bust some moves!!! I was always told I was a natural that could be molded into whatever style dance was needed. Circumstances did not let me fulfill my dream of dancing so I would love to have the opportunity to come to Vegas and participate in this seminar!!

1/24/2012 11:12 AM UTC

9. Stephanie Johnson - wrote:

I just read that this will be the last season. I am truly saddened by this news. I don’t have time to watch many shows, however, I have always made time for this one! I just wanted to say THANK YOU for allowing me to be a part (through tv) of such a wonderful show!

I will watch this season with even more enthusiasm! I wish you all the best in what’s to come. God bless!

2/21/2012 9:00 AM UTC

10. Sydney A. - wrote:

PLEASE BRING THIS TO THE NEW YORK AREA!!!! I WISH I COULD COME OUT TO VEGAS!!! I THINK THIS WOULD HELP ME BUILD UP THE COURAGE TO FULFILL MY DREAM AND ACTUALLY TRY OUT FOR THE SHOW!!!

3/4/2012 10:02 AM UTC

11. Monica D. - wrote:

Please come to Hattiesburg, MS or New Orleans or somewhere close to Mississippi!!! We have dancers in the south too! Dance is my life and I would love to have this experience!

3/14/2012 11:50 AM UTC

12. Kjh - wrote:

Come to England!!!!!!!

3/19/2012 11:09 AM UTC

13. Ana Maria Barbosa de Paiva e Silva - wrote:

COME TO BRAZILLL!!!!!!!!

3/19/2012 11:16 AM UTC

14. Natalie P. - wrote:

i wish i was 18 so i could go! I’m obsessed with the show and its my dream to try out one day! I go to Rancocas Valley Regional High School in Mount Holly, New Jersey and I’m on our nationally ranked dance team. Our funding just recently got cut so we had a workshop to help us fundraise. Tadd, Ashley, and Wadi were all there and it was absolutely amazing! Everyone on the show really inspires me!

3/19/2012 11:16 AM UTC

15. Saurabh - wrote:

I would love to cum for dis seminar anywhere in this world..
    Jst tell me the procedure to come…

and one suggestion…
    If possible…
    Come down to Mumbai ( INDIA )
    The greatst talentd people u will get over here….

3/19/2012 11:27 AM UTC

16. memrem - wrote:

Wish you would provide something like this for younger ones ages 14 and up who would LOVE to know how to prepare for SYTYCD. Or, how about competition for younger dancers???? Agree with Monica D who ask that you come to Hattiesburg, MS or New Orleans, LA. We would love for your to come to our area!

3/19/2012 11:54 AM UTC

17. Laurie A. - wrote:

I’ll be there! Dance is my feel good passion!! Always dancing…

3/19/2012 1:12 PM UTC

18. Frederique - wrote:

Tabitha and Napolian,

LOVE YA… MEAN IT!
    LET’S DO LUNCH…. I’LL CALL YA!

(LOL.. uncle F)

3/19/2012 1:12 PM UTC

19. HIp Hop Gramma - wrote:

Ditto on being 61 and loving to dance. Been taking classes for about nine years. I so want to come to the SYTYCD experience. The chance to take classes from these choreographers is beyond my wildest dreams.!! Starting to put my pennies away right now.

3/19/2012 2:07 PM UTC

20. NIYI BIDEMI OYEYEM - wrote:

I WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND….DANCING IS MY HOBBY….

3/20/2012 12:32 AM UTC

21. Cristina - wrote:

OMG this sounds awesome! almost like Pulse! ..but what if I only started dancing and taking classes a year ago?! Am I going to be way out of place?? :/

4/2/2012 7:02 PM UTC

22. Dawna Weatherly Williams - wrote:

Aloha, This is awful! So, why are they canceling the show? Why doesn’t Fox just sell the rights to a proper channel like Bravo or something!…The dreams of millions will be stepped on…Even those of us that will probably never perform again…smashed…I don’t get it!

4/9/2012 11:09 AM UTC

23. Tina Johnson - wrote:

All I have to say is this is the best reality show on tv!Please let it go on forever

4/10/2012 11:52 AM UTC

24. Dave - wrote:

My wife and daughter love this show. We have been to the tours for all the seasons. We just moved to San Diego now I have to break this news to them OCH! I think I will text them from 20 miles away for safety reasons LOL.

4/17/2012 1:18 PM UTC

25. Mariane Ster - wrote:

I love this show, but take care with the samba! I never saw a real samba, just good rotines, not a real samba! O Brasil agradece. Kisses and I love, love, love, love, love Mary Murphy e Nigel Lithgoe.

4/28/2012 2:43 PM UTC

26. mct - wrote:

How do we get booking info if we would like to have a Sytycd show for a period? people here would kill to see such a show.

5/7/2012 4:41 AM UTC

27. Alexandra - wrote:

I think season 4 was the best…please bring William Wingfield back as an all star to this new season pleaseeeeeeeeeee

5/17/2012 7:28 AM UTC

28. Boa - wrote:

I am a Chinese girl,I love this show so much! I was moved by the dance created by the wonderful dancers.I also admire Sonya and Mandy moore.How I wish chinese music and Chinese style can be mixed in the show.Everytime I was touched by a Chinese song I hope it can be made into a beautiful dance.It is my dream~

5/21/2012 5:27 AM UTC

29. ANGIE MORALES ~ La Puente, CA - wrote:

We love this show, we watch it from the begining to the end. We eat before the show starts and we don’t move unless we have to. We have everyone watch this show. I just love the costumes they wear and the ladies/girls look just as pretty. Keep up the good show. My daughter was in color guard throughout her high school and I would love to take here to see this show in person. We love you Mary Murphy and Nigel Lithgoe…

Thanks you

5/21/2012 12:59 PM UTC

30. Chico - wrote:

This is sooooo cool! A great opportunity for dancers all across the world. I want to be there. This show brought dance to another level. Even people who don’t like to dance love this show..One word……AMAZING!

5/22/2012 7:01 AM UTC

31. Kasey Barton - wrote:

I LOVE this show!! Its my absolute favorite and this would be so awsome!! PLEASE come to Austin, Texas!!!!!!!!

5/24/2012 2:00 PM UTC

32. FreezeMaster - wrote:

I am 10 years old its going to be my ninth year of dance soon I so want to audition!!

5/30/2012 4:51 PM UTC

33. Julie - wrote:

I love many of the musical selections used. Please either underscore the titles and artists or post on your website.

6/1/2012 8:24 AM UTC

34. Julie - wrote:

Please underscore or post song titles/artists.

6/1/2012 8:29 AM UTC

35. Sarah - wrote:

Does anyone know if Arielle Coker is auditioning for Season 9?

6/1/2012 9:40 AM UTC

36. Denyse - wrote:

Debbie the judge tonight (06/06/12) was on what TV show? Or in what Movie that she too played a dance teacher? Please help

6/6/2012 5:31 PM UTC

37. Judy - wrote:

I do not watch much tv. This is the only one I can not miss. I look forward to it every year. Please say this is not the last time. I cry from all the inspiration I see in the show as I am an older dancer myself.

6/13/2012 2:44 PM UTC

38. Mari Turner - wrote:

Where can I get a list of the music titles?

6/19/2012 11:53 AM UTC

39. Topaz Dragonfly - wrote:

I teach and perform World Dance and too old to audition, so I am so glad to see that a bellydancer has made it to the Top 20! FINALLY!… There is no other show like this one ~ Where each individual develops right before your eyes, stepping outside their comfort-zone. It exposes the world to so much creativity and diversity that it inspires EVERYONE to MOVE! We need MORE of SYTYCD!

6/27/2012 5:58 PM UTC

40. Joseph Dixon - wrote:

Amber Jackson my neice very proud of her may she go on and be Great at what ever she goes on in life to become !!!!

7/11/2012 6:26 PM UTC

41. Louise Dixon - wrote:

Love you Amber Willie would be so proud of you as am I DO YOUR THING !!!!

7/11/2012 6:29 PM UTC

42. L Davis - wrote:

I am a 68 year Medical Professional and my secret ambition was to be a dancer! I took dancing for a year when I was 9 and LOVED it. My family is large and my parents couldn’t continue my lessons. I really didn’t have the body or the talent but I LOVE this show! Please don’t say this is the last season! I have watced it with my 88 year old Mother who loves it too!! There is no age limit for the love of dance. This show was the highlight of my week!

7/17/2012 2:15 PM UTC

43. nicole - wrote:

when do we see the eliminations??

7/19/2012 5:43 PM UTC

44. Brittney - wrote:

Go janelle! c(= we’re rooting for you
    P.S. go whitney! :P

7/25/2012 4:48 PM UTC

45. DEE - wrote:

WHERE THE HECK ARE THE ROUTINES TO LEARN FOR NATIONAL DANCE DAY???? TOO HARD TO FIND…AND NOT FOUND THROUGH A SEARCH OF YOUR SITE…HELP ME FIND THE ROUTINES PLEASE!!

7/27/2012 11:55 AM UTC

46. zedekiah - wrote:

Please come to oklahoma city, ok

8/27/2012 10:15 PM UTC