NappyTabs’ Baby News!

Choreographers Tabitha and Napoleon D'umo are adding to their family!

Congratulations to So You Think You Can Dance’s hip-hop choreographers, Napoleon and Tabitha D’umo. They announced over the holidays that they’re expecting a baby in 2012!

Napoleon tweeted, “What an amazing day. So many things to be thankful for. I remember Christmas’ past…so many memories & so presents! BUT this Christmas…is the most morable, and brings the best gift. I’m gonna be a DADDY. Tabitha is pregnant.”

So we think their future baby can dance!

>>Relive your favorite Hip-Hop routines with this photo gallery.

Comments

10 comments on “NappyTabs’ Baby News!“

1. Denise - wrote:

Congrats guys Hope you have a healthy baby that brings you much joy.

1/7/2012 9:13 PM UTC

2. KS - wrote:

Congrats!!! How fun…hope you have a wonderful journey from pregnancy and on….
    Your son (or daughter) will have a fun life with you guys (-:
    Bless you,
    Kimberly

1/12/2012 2:40 PM UTC

3. Christia Foster-Knott - wrote:

Congratulations! May Jehovah God watch over your family. May you be blessed with a happy, healthy and strong child.

I hope He keeps your house filled with love, laughter and tons of joy!

Love and Light,
    Christia

1/14/2012 5:57 PM UTC

4. Rhonda Nelson - wrote:

Congratulations Nappytab. I love you guys. You are amazing choreographers. I am certain you will have the cutest and most talented daughter ever and I’m sure she will having the dancing gene :)

1/17/2012 11:45 AM UTC

5. Rebecca - wrote:

Our family looks forward to your routines every single season! We love you and only hope the best for you and your new lil bundle of joy! Lots of blessings to you and your family from our family! You both will be awesome parents! Can’t wait to see what God holds in store for you! Does this mean we wont be seeing a lot of your routines this next season? :( but if that’s the case it’s for a good reason! Thank you for making our family time together FUN and only hope the same for you!
    Hugs, and many of God’s blessings for you in 2012!

1/18/2012 8:49 PM UTC

6. Janet - wrote:

Yes yes yes! How blessed you must feel! Congratulations to an awesome couple/choreographers! God Bless to both of you and Baby to be!

1/20/2012 12:38 AM UTC

7. Krista - wrote:

Congrats Nappytabs! I am so excited for you guys!!!! You’re my favorite choreographers on SYTYCD and I enjoy your other work too like on Mobbed. I hope to see you guys on SYTYCD this season but if not that’s ok. It’s a very good reason and I am sure your kid will be just as awesome as you guys!! :) Maybe their first word will be dance. ;) :) Best wishes,
    Krista

2/10/2012 1:33 PM UTC

8. Krista - wrote:

I am so, so happy for you guys! Congrats! I wish you all the best. You will be awesome parents!! I too, hope you will be on SYTYCD this season but if not you have a very good reason. :) I always look forward to your work on SYTYCD!

You’re two of my favorite people and my favorite choregraphers ever on the show. Also an inspiration! I also love your work on Mobbed. You both must be beaming with joy with having a baby and I am excited for you. He is going to turn out awesome like you guys and have a very bright future ahead of him with parents like you. :) I wish you all the best all the way from Montana. :)
    - Krista

2/13/2012 1:37 PM UTC

9. shannonk - wrote:

Babies change everything… but I imagine it will only make you even more creative! Congrats!

4/5/2012 7:00 PM UTC

10. Jana - wrote:

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! YOU ARE MY FAVORITE CHOREOGRAPHERS EVER! Congrats on the baby and let us know soon what it is and the name!!!
    Keep up the great work!