WED 8/7c AUG 6

Melanie Moore on the Cover of Dance Spirit Magazine

See America's Favorite Dancer, Melanie Moore, on the Cover of Dance Spirit Magazine

America’s Favorite Dancer, Melanie Moore, danced away with the Season 8 title, $250,000, she’s on Gatorade.com and in the new G Series FIT print campaign, and now she graces the cover of Dance Spirit magazine’s November issue.

In the article, Melanie talks about her start in dance and how it helped her through the toughest time of her life. The Marietta, GA native discusses her move to New York City and what inspired her to audition for Season 8 of So You Think You Can Dance. You’ll also want to check-out the gorgeous shots from the stunning dancer’s photo shoot with Dance Spirit.

Melanie offers up this advice to Dance Spirit readers: “Never doubt yourself. If you walk offstage feeling like you did a good job, that’s all that matters. Also, never get comfortable. Keep pushing yourself. That applies to everything, not just dance!”

Catch Melanie in person on the SYTYCD tour. See where the tour is headed.

Comments

7 comments on “Melanie Moore on the Cover of Dance Spirit Magazine“

1. Sharon - wrote:

Melanie is so beautiful and inspiring. She totally deserved to win that competition. She is stunning any way you look at her when she is dancing especially but when she isn’t as well. Her light just shines out from inside you can’t help but see it.

10/26/2011 6:37 PM UTC

2. Karen - wrote:

Melanie is an inspiring artist – her movement, flow and interpretation of the music on any given dance number draws you in and blows you away. She’s a one in a million … I was honored to attend the SYTYCD tour and see all the excellent dancers but my eyes were always drawn to Melanie. Her performances moved me to tears. She has that something special and I wish her the best on life and on stage, movies – wherever her talent takes her.

10/30/2011 4:02 PM UTC

3. ANNA ROUX - wrote:

GOOD DAY, I WOUL’D LIKE TO BE IN CONTACT WITH HER. I LIKE HER A LOT. AND CONGRATS MELANIE, YOU ARE A WONDERFUL DANCER, I WISH I CAN DANCE. REGARDS ANNA

10/31/2011 5:21 AM UTC

4. anna roux - wrote:

HI PLEASE LET MEL SEND ME THE BOOK, HER E-MAIL ADDRESS OR HOME ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN WRITE TO HER. IT WILL BE NICE HEARING FROM HER. LOVIES ANNA

11/2/2011 4:48 AM UTC

5. Kelin - wrote:

She’s so perfect…really deserved. And she’s so sweet but Jess is one of my favorite dancers too.

12/30/2011 3:01 PM UTC

6. Roy - wrote:

I never get tired of watching the performance by Melanie & Marko (I Got You). The story gives hope to husbands and wives everywhere. It shows you the power of love and support required by couples when one partner gets so tired they cannot go on and the other is there to support and love them so they can continue. Then to only realize the beauty in the love they return to their partner to love and support them so they can continue as well. This visualization is incredible. This dance, the choreography and the dancers are the most inspiring.

1/4/2012 11:00 AM UTC

7. Lynne - wrote:

I was just mesmorized by melanie’s dancing. Her genuine personality and beautiful spirit drew me to be excited to watch her every week. I’mso happy for hear that she won. She more than deserves it. She has a very special aura that shows her beauty both inside and out.

1/16/2012 5:06 PM UTC