ALL NEW / **TWO-HOUR SEASON FI...
WED 8/7c SEP 3

SYTYCD Tour GetGlue Sticker

Check-in to SYTYCD Tour on GetGlue.

Who is excited for the So You Think You Can Dance 2011 Tour?! Check-in on GetGlue to unlock an exclusive tour sticker.

Get your tour sticker–click here!

See when the Top 10 dancers from Season 8 are heading to a town near you. Check the schedule.

Comments

7 comments on “SYTYCD Tour GetGlue Sticker“

1. Carmella Loving - wrote:

Does anyone know if one can purchase a DVD of the live 2011 SYTYCD tour? I took my class to the Atlantic City, NJ show on 9/30 and we had the greatest time! It was one of the best dance shows I have seen in a very long time. I would love to watch it again from head on because our seats were on the side.

10/2/2011 10:05 AM UTC

2. Khy - wrote:

GIVE ME DATES FOR AUDITIONS!

10/8/2011 7:50 PM UTC

3. madmolly - wrote:

Why isn’t this tour coming to Phoenix? We have a huge dance community. Please consider adding us to the schedule.

10/9/2011 11:28 AM UTC

4. Cassie - wrote:

We saw the tour last night in New Orleans, Louisiana. It was AMAZING. It was also my daughter’s 13th birthday and she is a dancer and a huge fan of the show, she was so excited and really enjoyed the show. Can’t wait until next year!!!!

10/20/2011 7:18 AM UTC

5. Ginger - wrote:

The show at the Nokia in L.A. was FABULOUS! The dancers have truly polished their skills; in fact, they’re even better than they were. I was so impressed and hope that they are making a ton of money–they truly deserve it. Does anyone have any idea how much they are making?

11/3/2011 9:11 AM UTC

6. Vivi - wrote:

I really enjoyed the show in San Jose, CA. I was happy to see that Missy and Nick were added to the tour. I would have liked to see Miranda and Robert in the Napoleon and Tabitha routine about Woodpeckers “Break ya neck”, also the David Bowie routine with Ricky –who was amazing in the other routines with Sasha by the way, plus the complicated routine with Jordan and Brandon. Otherwise, great show. Loved all the dancers, including Melanie!!!

11/3/2011 10:32 AM UTC

7. lauren - wrote:

omg i saw the bakersfield so you think you can dance tour awesome !~!~!~!~!~!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

11/4/2011 9:59 AM UTC