Teen Choice Nomination

Vote for So You Think You Can Dance!

TEEN CHOICE 2011 will celebrate the hottest teen icons in film, television, music, sports and fashion in the choicest, star-studded two-hour event airing live Sunday, Aug. 7 at 8/7c on FOX.

So You Think You Can Dance is nominated for Choice TV: Reality Competition, and it’s now up to teens to vote for the show!

Fans ages 13-19 can vote once each day per category for their favorite TEEN CHOICE 2011 nominees at www.teenchoiceawards.com. Host(s), performers, presenters and additional nominees will be announced soon.

Comments

21 comments on “Teen Choice Nomination“

1. Kaitlynn Edgar - wrote:

Kaitlynn’s a GREAT dancer, and will “WOW” every viewer. She 100% deserves this, she’s been in dance classes from a very young age until now. VOTE FOR KAITLYNN!

7/10/2011 2:23 PM UTC

2. Jose - wrote:

‘So You Think You Can Dance’ rocks! I love this show! I will most definitely be voting for this show! ‘SYTYCD’ FTW! :-)

7/12/2011 7:51 AM UTC

3. mackenzie meldrum - wrote:

i dont understand how kaitlynn edgar didnt make it i go to her studio and she wins everything she even beat ricky jaime in the solo showdown last year when i am older im going to win sytycd

7/12/2011 9:26 AM UTC

4. doyle hargraves - wrote:

mary murphy is soooooooooo annoying! Please…calm down!!

7/13/2011 4:21 PM UTC

5. Vance Elliott - wrote:

Please do not invite Chris Scott back as a guest choreographer. His idea of hip hop is an affront to real hip hop. Furthermore, I believe that the dancers who dance to his choreography will be in the bottom three. If this is the case, the common denominator is the bad music selection and choreography of Chris Scott. You simply cannot dance to bad music and equally bad choreography.

7/13/2011 5:27 PM UTC

6. DR. Pat - wrote:

The choreography has made the difference this season. Much of it is poor and does not let the kids excell. Where are people like Mia???

7/13/2011 5:36 PM UTC

7. crazyd - wrote:

Where has Mia Michaels been this season. The choreography is lacking this season.

7/13/2011 7:16 PM UTC

8. Jamie - wrote:

I love Jess soooooooo much…..and I stayed up all night voting for Jordan and Tadd and Jess and clarice
    I hope they all make it
    *fingers crossed*

7/14/2011 8:13 AM UTC

9. Debi B. From FL - wrote:

Too Old to vote for Teen Choice but Congratulation..I love this show. Wonderful to see young people expressing themselves through dance. My only complaint is that I believe it is time to choose BOTH a male and female winner. As a woman, I know all the equal rights stuff…but this different…this is DANCE….even the esteem Mr. Nigel Lythgoe said it last night during a critique,
    “You could not have dance that routine alone.”. Beside, it would be fair…because I can choose …one or the other…

7/14/2011 9:53 AM UTC

10. Nancy - wrote:

Why don’t the resident judge and trainers to a show, As Judges and Trainers it should be outstanding to see what they can do!

For the future , please pick intelligent celebrity judges. Carmen Electra was.. embarrassing.

7/14/2011 10:38 AM UTC

11. Nounou - wrote:

Any one knows what happened to Alex from season 7?
    He was the best ever dancer ob SYTYCD but got hurt and had to leave the contest.
    I also think that Mary Murphy is an asset to this show after having Mia LAST YEAR NOT BEING SO NICE TO SOME CONTESTANT EVEN SOMETIMES VERY RUDE
    SHE MAY BE A GOOD CHOREOGRAPHER BUT A VERY POOR JUDGE .sO mARY IT IS NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK WITH YOUR ENERGY AND HOT TAMALE TRAIN WELCOME BACK MARY.

7/16/2011 4:48 AM UTC

12. PAM - wrote:

Good to have Mary back,we missed you.

7/16/2011 4:50 AM UTC

13. yan - wrote:

Why don’t they give prizes at the top 3?
    I am sure that the show makes enough money to be able to give a 100,000.$ second prize and a 50,000.$ third prize.
    It would just be fair dont you think?

7/16/2011 4:54 AM UTC

14. Lily - wrote:

please have guest judges who can actually oh I don’t know DANCE. These past celebrity judges have been very embarrassing. And for guest performances why not seek out dance schools? Like Broadway Bound dance center or Dance explosion or Dance world academy. So That people can see rising dancers as well. Some of these schools have AMAZING dancers that will surely make it big in the dance world.

7/16/2011 11:51 AM UTC

15. Kat - wrote:

Not young enough to vote as a teen; however would like to leave a comment. Choreography leaves a lot to be desired this year. Some of these new guest choreographers have caused the kids to be in the bottom 3. I think Nigel actually tried to tell them this in a subtle way one show but not having the usual people has made a difference this year already. Tonight the all-stars were named and I am sorry to see Comfort is on the list. I didn’t think she was that good when she was on the show and last year she wasn’t any better as an all-star. Happy to see that Twitch will be returning.

7/17/2011 7:20 PM UTC

16. Evalyss - wrote:

I hope that someday I will be on that stage dancing just like the people that are on the show now. My family and friends are very honest people, and they say that i might have a good chance on being on that stage:) I hope that i could just save enough money to fly to where ever the next auditions are. If not, then i guess i could be on Americas got talent:) P.S. I love Mary’s laugh

7/19/2011 12:01 AM UTC

17. soccer lover - wrote:

I don’t understand why a dancer as talented as Ricky went home over a be-boy who frankly should have not even made it in the top 10 and he made it in the top 4 over Ricky and Jesse!! I just think that is a huge mistake.If i was the judges Tad would be gone a long time ago.He is a great b-boy but the rest dancers are far better.

8/5/2011 3:22 PM UTC

18. Dance lover - wrote:

I also cannot believe Ricky went home and Tadd is still there!! I agree that he should have been eliminated some time ago. I have seen be-boys just as good at the dance studio I go to in Central Coast, California. Not to slight them, but they are not on a television show. It’s just teenage girls hitting redial over and over. All the dancers this season have been fabulous and great performers. I am still undecided between the other final 3, Sasha, Melanie, and Marko. They are all so amazingly talented and, I know, hard working, highly trained dancers!

8/6/2011 8:00 PM UTC

19. rich - wrote:

Nigel should apologize to the boys.. To tell them they will not be winning is totally immature..He should dismiss himself as a judge.
    He has done it a number of times this year. He has his favorite’s and he wants her to win.

8/10/2011 6:02 PM UTC

20. Gem - wrote:

Will this series be repeated on tv again???

8/12/2011 4:31 AM UTC

21. Charles - wrote:

Vance, I thought Chris Scott’s stuff was really good! He’s done a lot of work dancing and choreographing. Just curious; why didn’t you like it??

Who’s a better hip-hop choreographer? I mean, there’s a lot of them out there. Kate Prince’s moves were good, no? Jamal Sims? Oops, I think he choreographed the Hannah Montana movie Chris Scott danced in, so maybe you don’t like him. I know he did the choreography for “Footloose” and that comes out tomorrow. I’m gonna check it out for sure. Anyway, just wondered what you didn’t like. Later.

10/13/2011 8:14 PM UTC