Three Routines for National Dance Day 2011

National Dance Day is July 30, 2011 and events will include local celebrations at participating Six Flags parks across the country (more locations will be published soon). Below are three National Dance Day choreography videos for different levels of expertise, making it possible for people of all ages and dance backgrounds to celebrate.

Master Class | Choreography provided by NappyTabs

Intermediate Intensive | Choreography provided by Robin Antin

Everybody Dance | Choreography provided by Mary Murphy

RSVP to the National Dance Day event on Facebook!

Visit Dance4YourLife.org for more information about National Dance Day.

Comments

343 comments on “Three Routines for National Dance Day 2011“

1. Renee - wrote:

I luv all these routines, especially the NappyTabs master routine, considering it’s one of my favorite songs, and the dance is AWSOME!!! :) GO NATIONAL DANCE DAY!!! :) Btw will National Dance Day be in Arlington,TX? :)

7/29/2011 9:58 PM UTC

2. suzy-TX girl - wrote:

OMG THE ROUTINES WERE AMAZING AND I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE EVERY1 DO EM ON, TV!!! MARY’S WAS EASY AND FUN AND SPICY 4 ALL AGES ROBIN’S WAS HOT AND VERY EXCITING AND SASSY AND NAPPYTABS WAS THE BEST HIPHOP ROUTINE I EVER SAW. LUVED EM ALL– :) ))) !!!!!!!! I’M ALSO WONDERING HOW TO GET THE (DANCE 4 YOUR LIFE) SHIRT NIGEL WAS WEARING, SO AWSOME! :) LUV SYTYCD AND NATIONAL DANCE DAY!!! IS THERE ONE IN ARLINGTON, TX, WE’RE ALL WONDERING? :) ))

7/29/2011 10:26 PM UTC

3. Bust A Move -- It's National Dance Day | Daily Concepts - wrote:

[...] Videos with different levels of choreography can be found on http://dance.blogs.fox.com/2011/07/07/three-routines-for-national-dance-day-2011/ and [...]

7/30/2011 2:35 AM UTC

4. Bust A Move -- It's National Dance Day | Daily Concepts - wrote:

7/30/2011 2:35 AM UTC

5. susa - wrote:

this is not easy when your looking at mirror image, i need did to look from behind.

7/30/2011 9:44 AM UTC

6. Bailies - wrote:

Wow. Mary is overestimating the ability of those of who are movement challenged, like me! I can’t find anywhere for MI for NDD any way :( .

7/30/2011 10:15 AM UTC

7. National Dance Day | Cricket's Dance "Stage Door" - wrote:

[...] Also check out Dizzy Feet for more information and learn this years  Dance Day routines:  SHOW ME THE ROUTINES! [...]

7/30/2011 10:21 AM UTC

8. Cassidy - wrote:

I LOVE SYTYCD!!! my fav show eva!! NAtional Dance Day ….. SSSSOOOOO FUN!!!

7/30/2011 10:36 AM UTC

9. Arizona Science Center - wrote:

We had a MASSIVE National Day Day-Dance Flash Mob at Arizona Science Center in downtown Phoenix, AZ this morning! Over 250 people showed up, danced all three routines, then visited the All About Me exhibition to learn about how important exercise is for a healthy body!

7/30/2011 10:37 AM UTC

10. Happy National Dance Day!- KidTribe - wrote:

[...] act of Congress! All over the country there are amazing dance events. There are even different routines that SYTYCD choreographers created for a do-it-yourself-flash-mob in your local community. [...]

7/30/2011 11:21 AM UTC

11. Emma(: - wrote:

i love the nappytabs dance<3 Eustis, FL is party rockin!! (;

7/30/2011 12:55 PM UTC

12. Jackie - wrote:

Come celebrate National Dance Day tonight at Club Pulse! The only club in Philly with a REAL DANCE FLOOR! Located at 1526 Sansom St. Doors open at 10PM and there is NO COVER and HALF PRICE DRINKS from 10pm-MIDNIGHT, and AT midnight, we want everyone to be there to help perform the three National Dance Day routines choreographed by your wonderful SYTYCD choreographers!!!

7/30/2011 1:03 PM UTC

13. Tasya - wrote:

Wow Im Tryin So Hard Just To Do The Master Class…….Party In The House……All Im Gonna Do Is Practice And Practice Until I Get It Right!!!!!!!!!

7/30/2011 1:12 PM UTC

14. BenSYTYCD15 - wrote:

Even if I don’t see these routines, I will still try my best to Dance All Day Long!

7/30/2011 2:32 PM UTC

15. Lily - wrote:

wow i love to dance….and the nappytabbs routine is amazing! i have been working so hard on it and i finally got it plus the second part of the shuffle…thanks so much to all of the so you think you can dance show for so much inspiration! i wont stop dancing cause i watch the show all the time and always want to dance!!!!!!!!!!!

7/30/2011 3:53 PM UTC

16. Judy Randall - wrote:

Happy National Dance Day Everyone!!! We Had so much fun here in Aliso Viejo, CA. Did the SYTYCD routines and kept on dancing most of the day. Thank you for the fantastic routines. It definitely has become one of my favorite days of the year!!!

7/30/2011 5:58 PM UTC

17. madeline glubka - wrote:

national dance day video!

7/30/2011 6:32 PM UTC

18. maddy fae - wrote:

i posted a video of my friends and i on your facebook page!! plz watch!!

7/30/2011 6:34 PM UTC

19. Tony - wrote:

I danced to Nappytabs’ routine today (from Canada) in the spirit of it, but I can’t upload my video until Tuesday afternoon :/ Dial-up connection where I am currently :(

7/30/2011 6:41 PM UTC

20. Jes - wrote:

Had a blast at National Dance Day! Where do we upload the videos.

7/30/2011 9:58 PM UTC

21. D'Ette Ray-Rice - wrote:

D’Ette & Co. Dancers sponsored events in three communities in central Texas yesterday for National Dance Day! Had a great time and got all three communities movin’. We did the hip hop rountine mixed with a routine that we choreographed that was appropriate for all ages! We had preschool children and grandparents all participating and having fun! Even had the mayor of Bastrop, TX join us for one of our flash mob events!

7/31/2011 11:28 AM UTC

22. connie - wrote:

i’d like to know where we send in our video submissions. we can’t make any of the ‘designated’ places but i would love to send a video of my 4 year-old grand-daughter getting her move on!

7/31/2011 11:29 AM UTC

23. Lina - wrote:

Where can we upload our videos to maybe be put on SYTYCD show????

7/31/2011 11:36 AM UTC

24. Ava - wrote:

i love the nappytabs song and expeshaly the dance

7/31/2011 4:44 PM UTC

25. Áslaug - wrote:

I love the dances but it’s too fast so I cant learn it step by step! Next year can you please do step by step videos? :)

8/1/2011 6:50 AM UTC

26. Bev - wrote:

<3 National Dance Day!! A friend and I learned the Master Class Routine and drove from Florida to Six Flags Over GA !! I had a great time. There are definitely improvements for next year, we went to Six Flags the day before to find out details and no one knew anything. Nobody we talked to at the hotel, on the streets, park… It was a little disappointing, I felt a lack of communication between everyone. Overall I will surely be attending next year. and think it is an amazing thing!!

8/1/2011 2:28 PM UTC

27. svannah - wrote:

what was the song for the intemediate routine?

8/2/2011 2:33 PM UTC

28. Jamie & Brenda - wrote:

My mom’s senior fitness class for national dance day!!

8/3/2011 11:46 AM UTC

29. mandy - wrote:

My gymnastics group is doing the Master one! It’s hard, but really short!

8/16/2011 4:26 PM UTC

30. Karl - wrote:

I think that the song for the next Dance Day should be “Party Rock”! It motivated me to get up and dance for my health. I work out everyday to that song.

9/11/2011 8:49 AM UTC

31. Radel Swank - wrote:

How can I download these?

10/22/2011 11:13 AM UTC

32. Hana Lu - wrote:

i think they very good !!! :) :) but i hated the last one :( :(

11/28/2011 4:04 PM UTC

33. Norma - wrote:

Please tell all of us where to find out where the dacinng is being held in different states!!!!This is terribly frustrating!!!!

2/9/2012 3:22 PM UTC

34. Jennifer Nguyen - wrote:

It says the videos are private and I can’t seem to watch them. Anybody have any suggestions? :/

6/27/2012 9:19 PM UTC

35. Kim Wenzel - wrote:

When I click on the video it says Videos are private. How do I get these to learn? Thank you

6/30/2012 9:59 AM UTC

36. kidsguitar3 - wrote:

Why does Mary’s video say ” This video is private ” when I try to play it? I want to DANCE!!! Do I have to register or something?

7/11/2012 6:44 PM UTC

37. David - wrote:

I have similar concerns to others. All three videos appear as private to me. O______________O

7/19/2012 11:39 PM UTC

38. chanel kennedy - wrote:

well maybe it would be nice if someone can see the dag gone video !!! why post something the community can not see because it is private. this event is a huge event , and you all want to go private BAD Business

7/20/2012 8:12 PM UTC

39. Ted Kuiack - wrote:

so dissapointed. Nigel, just try to download a dance routine to learn for the event. Bid flashy website that works like crap.

7/22/2012 6:39 PM UTC

40. Ted Kuiack - wrote:

bad enough you cancelled the best tv show in canada but know you tease us with this useless website.

7/22/2012 6:41 PM UTC

41. BAvant - wrote:

Why are the videos private? You have disappointed some senior citizens who wanted to learn the routine(s) Your bad!!!!!

7/25/2012 5:00 PM UTC

42. Katherin - wrote:

I don’t know if it’s just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing issues with your blog.

It appears like some of the written text in your content are running off the screen.

Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them
    as well? This could be a problem with my browser because
    I’ve had this happen before. Cheers

Garden Benches

10/29/2012 9:33 PM UTC

43. Brennamae - wrote:

Is there any way to see this videos, they are now set to private and I would like to share them with me PE classes

11/29/2012 10:16 AM UTC