ALL NEW / **TWO-HOUR SEASON FI...
WED 8/7c SEP 3

Tell Us Your Favorite Billy Bell Routine

Contemporary dancer Billy Bell won the judges over with his Season 6 Vegas week solo. After falling ill and having to quit at the start of Season 6, Billy auditioned for Season 7 and made it all the way to the Top 6. Of his two performances below, which was your favorite?

Mandy Moore Jazz Routine (Top 7)

Stacey Tookey Contemporary Routine (Top 6, Part 2)

>> Rewind & Replay: Watch More Season 7 Performances
>> Billy Bell’s Profile
>> Go Behind the Choreography of the Group Routines

Comments

109 comments on “Tell Us Your Favorite Billy Bell Routine“

1. Janice Lambson - wrote:

Boogie Shoes…Oh Yeah. Loved this feel good & move routine by Mandy Moore!

8/14/2010 11:34 AM UTC

2. Khekridhe - wrote:

My all time favorite Billy Bell routine was the Stacey Tookey contemporary routine with Ade. It was breathtaking.

8/14/2010 12:36 PM UTC

3. Paige - wrote:

I LOOOOOOOOOVE the dance mad world by billy and ade! It was the best dance on So You Think You Can Dance EVER!!!!!! It made me cry it was so well performed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8/16/2010 2:01 PM UTC

4. Karen - wrote:

Boogie Shoes!!!!! I’ve watched it numerous times and would love to see it performed on tour.

8/18/2010 3:44 PM UTC

5. Tarotx - wrote:

I adore all of Billy’s dances but these two and Jar of hearts were my favorite. Mad world is in my top 5 dances from any seasons :) Boogie shoes was fun and showed the fun sweet side of Billy.

8/18/2010 7:15 PM UTC

6. Jenny - wrote:

I love ALL of Billy’s routines, and think a lot of them are underrated by the judges, but my favorites are Mad World, Boogie Shoes, Jar of Hearts, Footloose, Jive and Krump.

I just love Billy Bell! He’s my favorite dancer ever.

8/18/2010 7:25 PM UTC

7. marta - wrote:

Mad World was the best routine of the season. I also loved Boogie Shoes and the jive to the Meatloaf song. Amazing dancer, amazing performances.

8/19/2010 9:34 AM UTC

8. norie - wrote:

it my favoret routine in this seasen and the best dancing, and billy…Contemporary it’s your world

8/26/2010 6:35 AM UTC

9. Tom Nakielski - wrote:

An extremely emotional dance. Both the coreography and the performance were amazing. Billy certainly made me feel the emotions.

9/2/2010 6:48 PM UTC