Tell Us Your Favorite Melinda Sullivan Routine

Tap dancer Melinda Sullivan left the show in ninth place – the highest placing tap dancer on So You Think You Can Dance. Of her two performances below, which was your favorite?

Stacey Tookey Contemporary Routine (Top 10)

Fabian Sanchez Salsa Routine (Top 9)

>> Rewind & Replay: Watch More Season 7 Performances
>> Melinda Sullivan’s Profile
>> Go Behind the Choreography of the Group Routines

Comments

9 comments on “Tell Us Your Favorite Melinda Sullivan Routine“

1. jazminwilson - wrote:

You were terrific and I was so impressed with the training and mentors you had in tap.

I question why your resume on your website does not have your training credits. My husband and I our in the business of model, actors, singers and dancers. My husband is the head of the Casting Director’s Society of Canada.

We are also friends of the best talent agency that represents top dancers.

So I would love to see your training on your resume. It does not have training and you may want to consider putting on your resume.

7/21/2010 4:56 PM UTC

2. tim - wrote:

The Dancing was great but the judge that compared your steping routine to going through bootcamp and then going to war has never been in the military. I am very offended by the judge’s comments.

7/21/2010 6:16 PM UTC

3. R David Paine III - wrote:

I thought you were stellar and I picked you as one of my top girls this year. I am sorry you were unable to connect with the audience.

7/21/2010 6:43 PM UTC

4. Jennifer - wrote:

I loved the contemporary routine. She really made me believe she was Mother Earth getting beaten up by man and yet nurturing him at the same time. It was just beautiful. I bought the song just so I can relive it every time I hear it.

7/22/2010 10:04 PM UTC

5. Shanna Kiner - wrote:

So yes she was a great tapper but I have to say she should have left first she was in the bottom three and the judges let someone go that should not have left. I personally did not like any of the routines.

7/23/2010 6:13 PM UTC

6. Jessica - wrote:

I didn’t really like either routine but I liked the mother earth one better.

7/23/2010 9:35 PM UTC

7. Keisha - wrote:

I really didn’t care too much for either of the routines and for the dancer. She should have never been picked for the top 11. Sad someone left when it should have been here.

7/29/2010 6:12 PM UTC

8. CHRISTINE - wrote:

I have to agree with the last three comments. Melinda had a good attitude on camera when she was receiving feedback, but her dancing was never good, and definitely never up to par with the other girls. I’m really surprised that she made it on the show to start with, but when other dancers were cut ahead of her, it was almost like the judges were acting under some sort of directions that the rest of us were not privy to.

8/1/2010 2:31 PM UTC

9. James - wrote:

I wish she had gone farther. She is an absolutely beautiful woman. She was lacking in experience but she had movements and lines that were enchanting to watch.

8/11/2010 8:22 PM UTC