Tell Us Your Favorite Alex Wong Routine

During his short time on the show, Alex was able to leave a lasting mark on us die hard SYTYCD fans. Of his two performances below, which was your favorite?

Sonya Tayeh Contemporary Routine (Top 11)

NappyTabs Hip Hop Routine (Top 9)

We want to know what you think. Leave a comment below.

More SYTYCD:

>> Rewind & Replay: Watch More Season 7 Performances

>> Alex Wong Profile

>> Go Behind the Choreography of the Group Routines

Comments

119 comments on “Tell Us Your Favorite Alex Wong Routine“

1. Valerie Gallant - wrote:

We loved Alex in all his routines,(we wish we could see him again next year),also his partners were wonderful.

8/13/2010 4:52 PM UTC

2. Pamela Hsieh - wrote:

For me, the standout performances of the season were:

*Robert and Allison in “Fix You”
    *AdeChike and Comfort in “Fallin’ ”
    *Lauren in the Tahitian routine
    *Alex and Twitch in the hip hop routine
    *Ashley in “How Low Can You Go”

A good mix of the emotionally touching and the fun. :D

8/13/2010 5:04 PM UTC

3. Melissa - wrote:

This was my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE routine of the season! LOVE this routine!! Alex was amazing (so was Ellen!). Hope they can find a substitute so it can make it on the tour.

8/13/2010 6:02 PM UTC

4. Sandi Fox - wrote:

Alex was a clear winner in my book. I hope he would be able to come back in season 8 and start all over. He was and is amazing.

8/13/2010 6:49 PM UTC

5. Sarah - wrote:

NappyTabs Hip Hop Routine (Top 9)! It was the best hip-hop number I’ve ever seen on the show!

8/13/2010 7:09 PM UTC

6. pat - wrote:

I want to see that hip hop routine again!!! what a trip! Why is SYTYCD not making this easy to access? how annoying.

8/13/2010 8:30 PM UTC

7. Tanya - wrote:

I hope Alex can come back next season…I agree with many of the other people who posted: Alex was my favorite from season 7 and he’s the winner in my eyes. I hope we get to see more of Alex :-)

8/14/2010 4:54 AM UTC

8. Beth - wrote:

picking between those two is so difficult … I suppose if I had to pick just one I would pick the contemporary number, because the dancing in it was just so superior …. but I really love the hip hop number because Alex was just amazing!!!

8/14/2010 5:00 AM UTC

9. Rebecca Allen - wrote:

This is my favorite; I really enjoy watching this dance!

8/14/2010 5:45 AM UTC

10. Maryann - wrote:

“Get Outta Your Mind” is my favorite for the whole season for any of the dancers. A professionally-trained ballet dancer who knocked this hip-hop number out of the park? It doesn’t get more amazing than that!

8/14/2010 6:52 AM UTC

11. ritaw - wrote:

I already lost count how many times I watched this routine. Napoleon and Thabita are a sick! couple. They are both geniouses but combined they are out of these world. I think Twitch should have won his season but that doesn’t matter because he is back (thank you Niegel). Alex is a gift to the dance world and I am so worried about his recovery. I can’t wait to seem him up and dancing again. It’s amazing how he captured my heart (and everybody else’s) in a just a few routines. He is like that dancer in the Billy Elliot movie that jumps into the air in the final scene. The movie ends and you are screaming for more. Alex, get well soon!!!!!!!!!!

8/14/2010 8:24 AM UTC

12. Khekridhe - wrote:

Alex was his very best in Hallelujah. I think Alex and Billy were the best dancers on So You Think You Can Dance. Get better soon Alex!

8/14/2010 12:40 PM UTC

13. Brian - wrote:

Definitely the HIP HOP routine. I think Alex would be crowned if he was not injured. Alex is the best in SEASON 7.

8/15/2010 5:56 PM UTC

14. Helen - wrote:

Although Alex Wong’s time on SYTYCD was short lived but he left the audience in awe with both his routines. A slight edge to NappyTab’s Hip Hop routine. Great choreography and Alex more than kept up with Twitch. Thank God for youtube where I can rewatch Alex’s 2 routines as many times as my heart desires! Speedy recovery Alex and come back next season I think you deserve the title America’s Favorite Dancer!!!!!!!!!!

8/15/2010 9:11 PM UTC

15. Paige - wrote:

I love them both but i would say the hip-hop routine with twitch!!! I think that if Alex hadn’t hurt himself he would have won!! Get better Alex!!

8/16/2010 2:13 PM UTC

16. Laurie Dy Sun - wrote:

It was definitely the hiphop routine with Twitch. If a ballet dancer can crossover to hiphop just like how Alex did, then you have got yourself one BRILLIANT dancer! I actually cried (maybe even with him) when I saw the episode where Alex had to leave the show, just like the time when Vincent got voted off (surprisingly!) from SYTYCD Canada Season 1.

8/30/2010 8:02 AM UTC

17. Daisy Ling - wrote:

He is so good and without him in the competition i lost interest in the programme. Please get well and dance again. He is a genius.

3/15/2011 12:41 AM UTC

18. dance.blogs.fox.com - wrote:

Tell us alex wong favorites.. I like it :)

4/15/2011 4:51 PM UTC

19. Pam - wrote:

My favorite Alex routine is the one with Twitch. I sure hope he comes back this season.

5/17/2011 6:54 PM UTC